Wednesday, August 03, 2005

You know who you are. You are NOT GOD. So don't play GOD with me. You're imperfect yet you judge and infect people's mind with your evil tongue. Imperfection trying to judicate a flaw? If GOD to you is to break people up, sow discord between relationship, then I DESPISE your so called GOD.

I dare to stand up to you. For a sole and simple reason, DON'T TRY TO JUDGE ME WHEN YOU CAN'T LIFT A STICK TO JUDGE YOURSELF.

You call yourself a devout and religious leader. In my eyes you simply are just escaping from reality by hiding in the upper echelons. The higher the peak, the thinner the air. And that's my advice to you. Don't play games with an unseen foe. You have no idea who you are dealing with, nonetheless you have tasted it before. Respect? You don't enforce respect. You earn it. BY respecting others. Don't call yourself a devotee, don't claim to be from that land, you're unfit to be. I have the freedom of speech. If you're feeling bad or sick, then you know it's you. Don't quote me the scriptures, you know it better than I do. But do you understand? God gave one simple choice : Freewill. Do you even understand that word? Check it up on the dictionary, it will help you. Don't lie to yourself.

No names to be spilled, no blood to be shed. Because you know who you are. It's you.